- Flight compensations
- Flight Compensation at Airports
- How long do I have to claim airline compensation or refund for delayed flight at airport?
The time limit for making a claim for compensation or refund from airline will depend on the reason for your claim. Here are some general guidelines:
- Flight delay or cancellation: if your flight with airline at airport was delayed or cancelled, you have up to three years to make a claim for compensation under EU Regulation 261/2004.
- Denied boarding: if you were denied boarding at airport, you have up to two years to make a claim for compensation under EU 261.
- Baggage issues: if you had problems with your baggage at airport, such as delayed or lost luggage, you should report the issue to the airline as soon as possible. You have up to seven days to make a claim for compensation or reimbursement of expenses related to the baggage issue.
It's important to note that these time limits may vary depending on the specific circumstances of your claim, and it's best to check with a specialized compensation company for more information on your specific case.