- Flight compensations
- Cancelled Flight Compensation
- How to rebook a cancelled flight Jetblue?
If your JetBlue flight was cancelled, you’ll need to rebook it. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your JetBlue account on their website.
2. Click the “My Trip” tab that appears on the right side of the page.
3. Under “My Upcoming Trips,” select the flight you need to rebook.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to select your new flight and submit your request.
5. You’ll receive a confirmation email when the reservation is complete.
Check our: flight delay calculator, Top 5 flight claim companies, and fill out our flight claim form.
Category: Cancelled Flight Compensation