- Flight compensations
- Cancelled Flight Compensation
- What do I do since Southwest canceled my flight?
Since Southwest canceled your flight, there are a few things you could do such as:
- Contact Southwest customer service to see what your options are.
- See if they have provided a replacement flight to your destination.
- Check to see if you are eligible for a refund.
- See if you can switch your ticket to an alternate flight if one is available.
Check our: flight delay calculator, Top 5 flight claim companies, and fill out our flight claim form.
Category: Cancelled Flight Compensation